Mechanics and Farmers Savings Bank
Located in the central business district of Bridgeport, the Mechanics & Farmers Bank building was constructed in 1929 and sat vacant and deteriorated for a decade prior to the recent rehabilitation. Utilizing federal and state historic tax credits, Forstone Capital rehabilitated the former banking hall and office space into office space as the headquarters for an architectural firm as well as residential apartments.
- Federal Historic Tax Credits
- Connecticut State Historic Tax Credits (Connecticut Historic Rehabilitation Tax Credit Program)