Stone House Inn
The Stone House Inn was built in 1854 for David Sisson, a Providence-based industrialist. Sited on two acres overlooking Round Pond and the Atlantic Ocean, the four-story fieldstone inn and adjacent barn were rehabilitated into an upscale hotel. The rehabilitation was noteworthy for its incorporation of green technologies such as geothermal. Heritage successfully obtained state and federal historic tax credit approvals for the project.
– Federal Historic Tax Credits
– State Historic Tax Credits (New York Rehabilitation Tax Credit for Commercial Properties)